Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Justin and I took the boys to the pumpkin patch, which was a lot of fun. Evan basically slept the whole time, but Luke took full advantage and ran around the entire time. There was a tractor show, play equipment, food, and lots of pumpkins to choose from. It was a little chilly outside, but not too bad. Wait till you see the pumpkins Luke picked out for him and his brother!

Going down the moon walk slide

Luke literally FLEW down this slide. Justin & I were a bit scared, but Luke said "more, again" as soon as he got to the bottom.


Evan stayed warm and cozy in his stroller.





After all that . . . these are the pumpkins Luke picked. He wanted "mall" (small) pumpkins!



1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I suppose the small ones are easier to carry around. I can't wait to take Owen!

    ReplyDelete