Thursday, December 10, 2009
PRECIOUS!!!
Justin is at a work dinner tonight so getting the boys ready for bed was all on me. Something I'm familiar with, but is still a challenge no matter how often I have to do it. Evan was super sleepy tonight and went to be around 7:15 which left some time for Luke and I to hang out by ourselves. We played with his puzzles, cars, and his matching game and then decided to call it a night. He was in a great mood and even helped pick up all his toys before taking his vitamin and brushing his teeth. After reading a couple of stories and saying his prayer we rocked and talked about his day. We went to the Magic House with my friend Shannon and her little boy, Owen. Luke said "Owen my friend". I said yes, who else are your friends? He went on to list Evan, mommy, daddy, Shannon, Josie, and Miss Alison as his friends. (Friends from church which he sees on a weekly basis). The tear jerker though was when he looked at me and said, "mom, love all of them, I love all of them". It truly was the most precious statement ever. Luke can be a hand full for sure, but at that moment he melted my heart. Just had to share this precious experience. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet boy!
ReplyDelete