Summer feels like it's finally come to an end. The weather is beautiful and I'm feeling HUGE! With only 5 more weeks to go until baby girl arrives I figured I better get my act together and get her room finished. Below are some pics of the finished work, we think it's pretty cute. It was fun to put a girls room together this time. Oh and of course there are some pics of the boys playing with play-doh. It was Evan's first time working with it and he did pretty good - at least he didn't' try to eat it!


Hopefully she'll sleep good in here!
The room looks fantastic!!! I love the color :) I hope we have a chance to come visit soon. Owen misses Luke. The Magic House isn't the same without him :(
ReplyDeleteSUCH a beautiful nursery, Jayme! I love those colors! Nice work! Hope to see you next week...
ReplyDelete