Sunday, June 19, 2011

10 amazing years!

Justin and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on June 16th! Wow, how has it been 10 years already? It truly has been the best ten years of my life. We've had a ton of fun together. We have 3 amazing children and I thank God for each of them every day. It really is a blessing to be married to your best friend. This list (saw online somewhere and tweaked to fit us) is something I put together to sum up very briefly our 10 wonderful years we've shared. . .



Ten Years!


5,256,000 minutes


1 mortgage

5 apartment leases

7 addresses

9 cars

2 cities (twice)

2 churches

1 super duper camera

11 awesome vacations

13 cities visited during residency interviews

a hundred coats of paint

2 cats

3 births

7 employers

1 doctorate

some tears

a million laughs

one love of my life.



June 16, 2001



June 16, 2011

1 comment: