Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July, 2011

Happy 4th!!! (A day late). The 4th was so much fun this year! Our neighbor was super nice and bought the kids a "tub o' fun", which is awesome kid friendly "fire crackers". They absolutely loved it, as did our niece and nephew! We celebrated with Justin's sister and her family and his mom and dad. As always, it was a great time. This year, Annie and Chris were able to borrow a boat from some friends, so we were able to watch the fireworks display from the water . . . a MUST from now on! Ha, I wish! I'm sure next year is going to be even more fun with Kate running around with the other kids - er, I mean interesting!

Pre-celebration pic on the deck.


How cool are those!?! Yes, a mess, but no fire involved!



Little miss couldn't have been better (shocker). She just hung out an watched the action from her car seat. What am I going to do when she's out of this thing???




My adorable in-laws



Fun on the boat

Seriously patriotic folks!!!


Ev was so proud to be driving the boat with Uncle Chris

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love their outfits too! :)

    ReplyDelete