Friday, August 26, 2011

More summer fun

How can summer be coming to an end so quickly? It only seems like it has just begun! I say that, but then I realize how much we've been able to do. I think part of the reason I am dragging my feet for summer to end is because our Luke will be starting pre-school in just one short week! My goodness, how has that happened?!?!So, to live out our fast approaching school year, we have been out enjoying as much as we can as a family. It's only 6 hours a week - yes, I know, but it's the beginning to a long road of rushed summers and the anticipation of a new school year.
I can't even wrap my mind around this little one being in school. Oh my.



Luke will do great, of that I am sure. This rambunctious fella. Hmm, I wonder how he'll feel about his big brother being away from him for a couple of days a week (ok, 6 hours!)? He'll probably relish the fact that he can play with any toy he wants without big bro interfering. Not that he won't have to share - Little Miss will make herself be known, for sure. I'm hoping that I get some one-on-one time with Ev, just him and me. We've never really had that, so maybe this will be our chance. Here's to Kate's naps schedule cooperating!





Ahh, summer. How I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment