Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Luke's Birthday Celebration at the Pumpkin Patch

Wow, Luke is 4!!! The last 4 years have gone by so quickly. He is such an amazing little boy. I know all mom's feel this way about their kids, but he is the smartest, sweetest, most fun kid I know. He is a great big brother to Evan and Kate. Sure, he can be stubborn and selfish at times, but when it comes down to it, he does what is right and tries to make everyone happy.

On Luke's actual birthday (a weekday, so J had to work) my cousin and I took our kids to the Pumpkin Patch (which is what we did on Luke's b-day last year). The weather was amazing and we all had a really great time. We fed the animals, raced the rubber ducks, played in the corn, found our way through the grass maze, went on a hayride, ate some lunch and picked out some pumpkins! It was an awesome way to celebrate the birth of our precious Luke. Happy birthday, we love you!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment