Monday, April 23, 2012

Sassafras

Wow, Kate is just that, a sassafras. Last week I laid her down for her nap and she seemed to be having a party in her bed as opposed to sleeping. This is typical of Kate at certain points during the night and even early in the morning. She doesn't fuss or cry, she literally is having a great time. Occasionally I go in and check on her and she just smiles at me and lays back down. As soon as I leave she starts the whole process all over again. Just a riot. Well last week I go in to get her up after a couple of hours of supposed nap time and this what I find - her having thrown everything out of her bed - including her diaper. Thank goodness there were no accidents! OMG, that would have been a nightmare. Ugh, I have made sure to have pants, shorts, or bloomers on her since. Oh my. Sassy, feisty gal. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment