Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pre-school Graduation

Luke had his Pre-school graduation a couple of weeks ago. It was such a fun night. Poor guy was not feeling 100% and got up there and preformed with all he could. Little did I know he would be running a 102 fever when we got home - MOM FAIL. It's all behind us now and I'm glad we all (me) got the experience. Luke had a fantastic year and learned so much. My heart is so torn between excitement and fear for him to begin this next chapter. At times he still seems so little and too young to be gone from me all day, five days a week. Then, on the other hand, I see him hold his own plenty of times throughout the day. He will prosper, I'm sure. I just can't believe it's time to turn him over to someone else for so many of hours of his day. I pray that God guides him to make wise choices and to trust in Him. I also pray that Luke is placed with a loving and kind teacher that will help him feel safe and cared for as he begins KINDERGARTEN!(I may have just cried). 

Pre-graduation picture. No smiles (again, must not have been feeling to great). Sorry, buddy.



Luke, we love you more than words can express and we are so impressed with the young man that you are growing up to be. Continue to be a sweet and loving boy and you will go far. 
Love, Mom and Dad 

No comments:

Post a Comment