Monday, January 13, 2014

Evan's 1st Day . . .

This picture just makes me smile. Evan started pre-K in September. He is loving it. He moved to a different pre-school this year and I was so nervous. We were very happy with his old school, but with the move it just made sense to switch and find something closer. I couldn't be happier. His teacher is amazing and adores Ev. The class size is super small and I think that is perfect for him. He is making friends and learning so much. He loves going to school and is always eager to share what he did that day. I AM NOT READY FOR HIM TO START KINDERGARTEN. Sorry but it's true. I want more time with my babies that seem to be growing way too fast. Seriously. Too fast. Ok, back to Ev. He's happy, I'm happy. It's bliss. 



No comments:

Post a Comment