Game Time
Luke and I played a friendly game of Chutes and Ladders last night. It was a lot of fun. The last time we played he got a little ugly unhappy when Evan won, so it was pretty great that he won this time. He thought it was hysterical that I got nearly to the top only to slide all the way back down. It reminded me of a story from Justin's childhood - apparently Justin and his sister were playing the very same game with their Dad and Doug had to slide all the way to the bottom and got so frustrated that he "may have tossed the game". Ha, he denies this story. Very funny because I can totally relate to the frustration he was feeling. Anyway, it didn't come to that during our game - it was all in good fun.
Such concentration on his face in the lower right picture. Chutes and Ladders is serious business.
The celebratory picture and the posed "ha, I beat you, mom" pictures. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment