Hello, there! It feels like it's been so long since I've posted anything on the blog! We are having a fantastic summer and it's only June! Yes! I haven't been snapping very many pictures with my big girl camera but I have been taking plenty of pictures with my phone. So it only felt appropriate to share all these fun pictures of our daily adventures on the blog. These pictures are "in the moment" and give a true feel of what it's like to be a mama to these 3 rowdy, playful, sweet, and sometimes unruly babes. I love them.
Looking at all of these pictures makes me realize that we do keep busy. We go to Sonic (maybe too much), Starbucks for cake pops, Luke played t-ball, go to awesome friends to play in the ridiculously fun bounce house and pool, go to the plaza, eat outside, play at the park and in fun tunnels, do puzzles, snuggle, ride ponies, swim, visit with family, draw after hearing our bible story for the day, take our clothes off in bed(ahem, Kate) - moving on, and celebrate 11 fantastic years as husband and wife. Yes, our lives are full. We feel so blessed. Here's to more summer fun and "phone dumps"!




No comments:
Post a Comment