Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Superhero Birthday Party

Luke and Kate both have birthday's in October, so we decided to combine their birthday parties this year. What a relief to only have to host one party! Luke is interested in superheroes lately and Kate likes anything, so we went with a superhero theme. It was so fun. I made capes and masks as party favors and then added little touches of superhero stuff here and there. The kids all really enjoyed the capes, so worth the effort. 
 Luke requested a Spiderman shirt for me to make and Ev wanted Captain America. I went with a lightening bolt for Kate.
 He's 5!!!
Little miss has one more week till she's 2. Wow, kind-of blows my mind. 
 My cousin made the most adorable doll for Kate. Seriously, her creativity knows no limits. I love it. You can see how much in the second picture. Thanks Carrie for taking pictures so Justin could enjoy watching the kids open presents while I helped AND for catching this expression. Too funny.


 Grandma and Grandpa bought Kate the cutest tricycle EVER. She loves it . . . so do her brothers. It's taken up permanent residence in our house for the time being. Our poor walls may take a beating in the process . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment