Our little pumpkins. I scratched out the name of the preschool in case there are some weirdos out there that stumble across our blog.
The boys were very excited about s'mores, but not so sure about the fire. The smoke kept blowing in their eyes, so mama had to take over on the roasting front.
See their faces. Even little Emerson wasn't impressed.
Freshly made kettle corn. Amazing. This was actually what got Ev to smile. You'll see in the pictures below. . . he was a bit grumpy that morning. The kettle corn seemed to snap him out of it. I will note (I'm a bit freaky)that this was their first time EVER having popcorn. I know, a bit freaky to some people. Luke enjoyed it, Ev wasn't a huge fan.
There were some awesome activities for the kids to enjoy such as pushing a gigantic ball around, exploring a tepee, a corn maze, a hayride, and a small playground. I forgot to mention that the pumpkin patch is actually at the director of the preschools house. Pretty cool, right?!?
Again . . . he's 5! I'm not sure when I'll stop doing that.
Luke was trying REALLY hard to get Evan to smile for me, but to no avail. Thanks for trying, bud.
It's so much fun to spend time with the "big" kids by themselves. With Kate at home it allowed me to actually pay more attention to them and less time chasing the crazy girl around. We need to have more times like this. I love those boys (and Kate, duh). 





No comments:
Post a Comment