Saturday, April 20, 2013

This boy . . .

Oh Evan. How funny and sweet and quirky and carefree he is. I am not great about keeping a baby book, but I do feel like I do a pretty good job at keeping up with our family journal. This is a memory I do not want to forget . . . 

The other night the boys were sleeping together and there was a very loud thunderstorm. The lights went out for just a few seconds, but it was just long enough for them to start crying and for me to go in and calm them down. Luke was the most upset and took some more convincing. As I was standing there telling them it was just rain and thunder, Evan says, "Mom, I'm not scared because God is with you always". Seriously. I almost cried and jumped for joy all at the same moment. It was so heartfelt and sincere. It was the sweetest. 

Below are pictures of my guy at breakfast this week. The sun was really bright so he opted for sunglasses to help out (never-mind my dirty windows). Oh, this boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment