Monday, June 10, 2013

Deanna Rose and kid-sitting

This summer I am kid-sitting my sweet niece and nephew. They will be with us every Monday and Friday. I am so excited and so are my kids. We've already spent a few days together and it's been great. The weather wasn't pool ready, so we made the best of cooler temperatures and headed to Deanna Rose. It was so much fun. Five kids . . . who knew it could be so easy?!?!

Super cuties 
Lily and Cole are really just the sweetest kids. They love and tolerate my rowdy/attention seeking kids and seem totally fine with them. We'll see how it goes as the summer wears on. So far, everyone is doing great!


I feel so lucky to have these two wonderful kiddos with us. There is a little bit of an age gap, but I am hoping that all of this time together will bridge that and they will develop a closer bond and relationship with one another. And, as a bonus, I get to spend more time with my niece and nephew! Win-win. I feel blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment