We live with a wild bunch, that's for sure. It has been so busy lately that I've been trying to stay home as much as possible. With that comes some wild and at times unruly children. The boys are becoming more and more interested in wrestling or playing "bugs" as of late and it makes me a nervous wreck. I can remember my mom always saying, "stop or someone is going to get hurt" and sure enough that's what I find myself saying all day long. On one hand I want them to play a little rough, they are boys for crying out loud, but I don't know. Luckily they know not to play rough with Kate. However, that doesn't stop her from trying to get in on the action. Love those guys.
This one right here is literally into EVERYTHING! I know all kids are naturally curious, but for some reason I feel like she's an extreme case. Maybe it's because I'm so busy with the boys, too, but it's just out of control sometimes. I find that we are constantly closing doors, putting the gates up and blocking her off from stuff. Seriously don't recall doing all that for Luke and Evan. It seems like they learned quickly what the could and couldn't touch or get into. Maybe I'm out of touch with reality or she really is just a handful. Ah well, handful or not, she's still a sweetie.


They are so cute! :)
ReplyDelete