We had another great Thanksgiving! Justin was off work again this year! It was super having him there with us. We celebrated a few days early with J's family and unfortunately I have only a couple of pictures from that night. Kate is proving to be much more challenging with her walking and new-found curiosity and need to get into everything. The boys on the other hand, I barely saw. They were downstairs playing with their cousins all night. It was great to see everyone, as usual.
We spent Thanksgiving day at my mom's house. It was a small gathering, just our family and my siblings and their family (minus Shaun, who is in Kuwait.) We missed him this year, but luckily he'll be home for a few weeks in December!!! The kids had a great time there, too. Lots of cousin time and new (different) toys to play with. I love this time of year!
She thought she was pretty big stuff sitting in the rocker.
This is the best family shot we could get. Bummer, it's blurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment