Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

Luke had a Thanksgiving Feast at school today. It was absolutely adorable. Evan, Kate and I got there a little early (shocking, I know) so we could get some pictures before the kids came in. The volunteers did such a great job setting everything up and had all the food and drinks out and ready to go before the kids came down to eat. The teachers were dressed in pilgrim and/or Native American attire and the kids wore feathered headdresses they made in class. Again, so cute. It was neat to see Luke with his classmates and how he acted before he spotted me. In the few minutes that I had, he seemed to follow the rules and sat quietly while the rest of the kids came in. He was sitting next to a little girl that he talks about often, so it was great to finally have a face to associate with the name. It'll be fun next year when Evan is there, too. Oh my, I can't even believe we're that close to him being in preschool, too! Oh and Kate and Evan just hung out in the stroller taking in all the action going on around them. Way to go, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment